Your local site for club notes
:: Greencastle Community Centre
For further information please phone 074 93 81054, email
or visit us on Facebook.
- Free Living With & Managing Anxiety workshop on Tuesday, 19th
February, from 1-4pm.
To enrol please email email@example.com.
Telephone: 048 71 276452 or 048 71 276453 or by post CAWT i-Recovery
Project, Room A122, Lawrence building , North West Regional College,
Strand road, Derry, BT48 7AL. Enrolment forms available in the
- Kid’s Chess Club every Friday starting 1st March from 4:30pm –
5:30pm. Cost €5.
- Adult tennis lessons every Thursday from 7-8pm.
- Messy Monsters Messy Play on Wednesday. Ages 3-5 from 2.30pm -
3.30pm and ages 5-7 from 4pm - 5pm. Six week block. Cost €40.
Booking is essential. Contact Sarah on 086 8766637.
- Jumping Clay Lego 2 workshop on Friday, 8th March, from 5-6pm.
- North Star language therapy group for 18 months – 3 years. Tel:
Catriona on 086 3616878.
- Jiving lessons every Wednesday from 7-8pm.
- Salsa lessons are starting on Wednesday 27th February with a free
introductory class from 8-9pm.
- Mick O’Toonz Animation workshop on the 22nd February from 10am –
1pm. Tel: Mick 086 2127923.
- New Beginnings ‘Minding Me’ wellness workshops. Five weeks from
1st April at 6:30pm - 8:30pm. Tel: 086 4477867.
- Wee Arts music & movement 6 week program at 10am on Monday.
Suitable for children aged between 0-5 and their caregiver. Tel
Debbie on 0044 7899040217.
- Musical Memories Singing Group is a group for older people,
especially welcoming to people affected by dementia and memory loss,
their families, friends and carers. Monday at 11:15am. Cost €5.
- Kid’s Singing Lessons on Friday from 6:15pm – 6:45pm.
- North Star Speech & Drama will be at our baby and toddler session
on 14th March offering informal guidance and support on speech,
language and social development.
- Zumba on Thursday at 8pm. Tel Gwyneth on 083 4627073 to book.
- Buggyfit keep fit class for parents & buggy/pram. ‘No babysitter,
no excuse’. On every Friday at 11am. Cost €5.
- Tai Chi on Friday morning at 10am.
- Senshi Martial Arts Kickboxing every Tuesday for Kids from 6-7pm
and adults on Thursday from 7-8pm. Tel: 083 8554997.
- Shooting Starz Gymnastics on every Monday from 4-5pm for 5yrs,
5-6pm for 10-13yrs, 6-7pm for 6&7yrs and 7-8pm for 8&9yrs. €5 per
class and €40 registration fee. We are hoping to run a preschool
class in the new year.
- Greencastle Tennis Academy with Liam Sweeney, professionally
qualified tennis coach, on every Tuesday & Thursday at 4:30pm for
5yrs+. New faces welcome. Call Liam for more information on 048 71
226223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tennis classes for adults
- Greencastle Women’s Group meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month
at 10:30am. New faces always welcome!
- The Coyle School of Irish Dancing: For fun, for Feiseanna and for
grading/examinations every Friday at 3:15pm. Call Janet on 086
- Rachel’s Relax Kids at Greencastle Community Centre. Tel Rachel on
- Baby & Toddler Group on Thursdays from 10am -12pm. €3 per child
and €5 per family. Snacks & drinks included. New faces welcome!
- Pilates for adults and dance classes for children (ballet age 4+,
hip hop/jazz age 8+) with ZoNa Dance Company at Greencastle
Community Centre. Contact: 086 8222189 for more info or
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for kids and adults on Tuesday & Friday at
7:30pm. Tel :0044 7597313759 for more info. First class free!
- The Write Stuff Kids Club, Creative Writing & Storytelling on
Tuesday from 5pm - 6:15pm. Contact Grainne on 086 3148541.
- Vivid Performances Speech & Drama back in the New Year. Call Emma
for more info on 086 3601537.
- Slimming World every Wednesday at 7pm.
- Large, modern office space available to-let. All mod-cons,
high-speed wifi, landline access, self-contained kitchen facilities
and storage. Contact the centre for more information.
- Birthday parties, bouncy castle, multi-sports and party room all
under one roof. Call us for more info!
- 24/7 accessible defibrillator is located at the centre in an
outdoor case in a prominent location at the front of the community
centre and is accessed by entering a code on the digital keypad
which is obtained by dialling 999 or 112. Defibrillator is easy to
use and fully automated.
- Core Care free counselling service available. Please call 0044
7849223114 or 074 93 81054 to book an appointment.
- Competitive rates on room rental available for classes, workshops,
training; Introductory offers. Call the centre for more info!
- Fantastic selection of kids and adults books available at the
centre for a small donation.
- Aine Havlin Fitness at Greencastle Community Centre. Tel: 086
0681696 for more info and to book a class/pt session/bootcamp.
- What courses/classes would you be interested in attending at
Greencastle Community Centre? – Let us know!
For further information on any of the above please phone 9381054