Your local site for club notes
:: Greencastle Community Centre
For further information please phone 074 93 81054, email
or visit us on Facebook.
Free Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Support Course: This is a full time
course run by Donegal ETB at Greencastle Centre. Healthcare QQI
Are you in receipt of a Job Path Client?
Yes: Apply by making an appointment with your Employment Adviser at
your local Job Path Centre and request a referral.
Are you in receipt of a Social Welfare Payment?
Yes: Apply by making an appointment with your Local Intreo Office
and request a referral.
No: Apply online at
TUS Participants wanted: Are you in receipt of Jobseekers but would
like to get back into the workplace? If so, the TUS scheme could be
for you. Greencastle Community Centre has positions coming up soon.
Please contact Tina at IDP offices, Carndonagh on 074 9373083 if you
are interested for further information.
Starting soon at Greencastle Centre: Fetac Level 3 Horticulture
Course Part-time. Please contact us for more info.
6 week Cookery / Healthy Eating Course starting on Tue the 20th of
February from 6 to 8pm. Price €30 per person.
Rachel’s Relax Kids 6 week session starting Thursday 22nd February.
Contact Rachel on 0876126210 to book a place. Numbers are limited.
ETB Courses 2018
- Basic Spanish for Beginners. Starting Tuesday 30th of January 7-
- Introduction to Counselling. Start Date Monday 5th February 6-8pm
- Cookery, Healthy Eating. Starting Tue 20th of February 6-8pm.
Please contact the centre on 074 93 81054 or email
to register or for more details.
Free Internet Skills Course
Starting on Thursday 8th of February, 11am to 1pm.
Are you in receipt of Jobseekers but would like to get back into the
workplace? If so, the TUS scheme could be for you. Greencastle
Community Centre have positions coming up soon.
Please contact Tina at IDP offices, Carndonagh on 074 93 73083 if
you are interested in for further information.
- The Write Stuff Kids Club, Creative Writing & Storytelling,
Tuesday 5:15-6:15pm, contact Grainne: 0863148541.
- Kickboxing for kids (6-7pm) and adults (7-8pm) Tuesdays €5 per
- Left For Love Arts & Crafts Wednesday 5:30 – 6:30pm age 4-12yrs
Tel: 086 4089481 to book a place.
- Shooting Starz Gymnastics, every Monday 4-5pm = 5yrs, 5-6pm=
10-13yrs, 6-7pm =6&7yrs, 7-8pm = 8&9yrs €5 per class €40
registration fee (hoping to run a preschool class in the New Year)
- Mother’s Support Group last Wednesday of the month 7pm, BY local
mums FOR local mums.
- Yoga Monday 11am & 7pm, contact Mary to book, booking essential:
- Greencastle Tennis Academy with Liam Sweeney, professionally
qualified tennis coach; every Tuesday & Thursday 4:30pm for 5yrs+,
new faces welcome, Call Liam for more information on: 04871226223 or
- Greencastle Women’s Group meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month
at 10:30am, new faces always welcome!
- The Coyle School of Irish Dancing; For fun, for Feiseanna and for
grading/examinations every Friday at 3:15pm, call Janet on
- Greencastle Badminton Club Thursdays 7-9pm €3 beginners welcome,
- Baby & Toddler Group Thursdays 10am – 12pm €3 per family, snacks &
drinks included, new faces welcome!
- Pilates for adults and dance classes for children (ballet age 4+,
hip hop/jazz age 8+) with ZoNa Dance Company at Greencastle
Community Centre Contact: 0868222189 for more info or
- YouthSpace Youth Club Friday 7-8:30pm, €2 per person, new members
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tuesday & Friday 7:30pm, Tel:00447597313759
for more info. First class free!
- Vivid Performances Speech & Drama Thursday 7pm Call Emma for more
- Slimming World every Wednesday 7pm.
- Large, modern office space available to-let from October 2017. All
mod-cons, high-speed wifi, landline access, self-contained kitchen
facilities and storage. Contact the Centre for more information.
- Wanted; donated toys for our new baby & toddler group, items can
be left in the Centre.
- Birthday parties; Bouncy castle, multi – sports and party room,
all under one roof, call us for more info!
- 24/7 accessible defibrillator is located at the Centre in an
outdoor case in a prominent location at the front of the Community
Centre and is accessed by entering a code on the digital keypad
which is obtained by dialling 999 or 112 – Defibrillator is easy to
use and fully automated.
- Core Care Free Counselling service available, Please call
00447849223114 or 0749381054 to book an appointment.
- Competitive rates on room rental available for classes, workshops,
training; Introductory offers – Call the centre for more info!
- Fantastic selection of kids and adults books available at the
centre for a small donation.
- Walking group every Wednesday 10:30am.
- Aine Havlin Fitness at Greencastle Community Centre Tel:
0860681696 for more info and to book a class/pt session/bootcamp.
- What courses/classes would you be interested in attending at
Greencastle Community Centre? Let us know!
For further information on any of the above please phone 9381054