Your local site for club notes
:: Greencastle Community Centre
For further information please phone 074 93 81054, email
or visit us on Facebook.
- Jarla’s Cartoons: Halloween cartoon creating workshop on Thursday
19th October from 6:30-8pm. €10 booking essential. Text: 0858008965.
We are hoping to make this a regular monthly themed workshop.
- ‘Kids Sale’ Saturday 14th October 12pm – 4pm, pre-loved kids
clothes, toys, accessories and equipment, stalls available for €20,
payment upon booking to secure your stall, contact the centre to
book, free entry for buyers with tea/coffee and home baking.
- We are taking donations of good quality books for Caitlins charity
stall at our Kids Sale (14th Oct) in aid of North West Blood Bikes.
- Halloween Mini-Camp; Tuesday 31st October & Wednesday 1st November
10am – 1pm, 5-11yrs, €30pp, Arts & Crafts, Games, Disco, contact us
- Coochie Coo Music & Movement (9months – 4yrs) starting Friday
- Tai Chi Friday 10th November 10am – 11am for 5 weeks.
- Free Early Years Parenting Programme (1-6yrs) starts Wednesday
18th October 10am – 12pm for 6 weeks. Call ParentHub: 0871726667 to
book a place.
- Carer’s Support Group starting Tuesday 3rd October 11am, a
supportive space for carers to come together and share experiences
in a welcoming and relaxing environment.
- Left For Love Arts & Crafts Wednesday 5:30 – 6:30pm age 4-12yrs
Tel: 086 4089481 to book a place.
- Shooting Starz Gymnastics, classes commencing Monday 2nd October
5-6pm 11yrs & over 6-7pm 10yrs & under €5 per class €40 registration
fee (hoping to run a preschool class in the near future also)
- Mother’s Support Group last Wednesday of the month 7pm, BY local
mums FOR local mums.
- Yoga Monday 11am & 7pm, contact Mary to book, booking essential:
- Greencastle Tennis Academy with Liam Sweeney, professionally
qualified tennis coach. Every Tuesday & Thursday 4:30pm for 5yrs+,
new faces welcome. Call Liam for more information on: 04871226223 or
- Greencastle Women’s Group meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month
at 10:30am, new faces always welcome!
- The Coyle School of Irish Dancing; For fun, for Feiseanna and for
grading/examinations every Friday at 3:15pm, call Janet on
- Greencastle Badminton Club Thursdays 7-9pm €3 beginners welcome,
- Rachel’s Relax Kids at Greencastle Community Centre Tel Rachel:
087 612 6210.
-Baby & Toddler Group Thursdays 10am – 12pm €3 per family, snacks &
drinks included, new faces welcome!
- Pilates for adults and dance classes for children (ballet age 4+,
hip hop/jazz age 8+) with ZoNa Dance Company at Greencastle
Community Centre Contact: 0868222189 for more info or
- YouthSpace Youth Club Friday 7-8:30pm, €2 per person, new members
-Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tuesday & Friday 7:30pm, Tel: 0044 7597313759
for more info. First class free!
- The Write Stuff Kids Club, Creative Writing & Storytelling,
Tuesday 5-6pm ages 5-12yrs, contact Grainne: 0863148541.
- Vivid Performances Speech & Drama Thursday 7pm Call Emma for more
- Slimming World every Wednesday 7pm.
- Large, modern office space available to-let from October 2017. All
mod-cons, high-speed wifi, landline access, self-contained kitchen
facilities and storage. Contact the Centre for more information.
- Wanted: Donated toys for our new baby & toddler group, items can
be left in the Centre.
- Birthday parties; Bouncy castle, multi-sports and party room, all
under one roof, call us for more info!
- 24/7 accessible defibrillator is located at the Centre in an
outdoor case in a prominent location at the front of the Community
Centre and is accessed by entering a code on the digital keypad
which is obtained by dialling 999 or 112 – Defibrillator is easy to
use and fully automated.
- Core Care free counselling service available. Please call 0044
7849223114 or 074 93 81054 to book an appointment.
- Competitive rates on room rental. Available for classes,
workshops, training. Introductory offers; call the centre for more
- Fantastic selection of kids and adults books available at the
centre for a small donation.
- Walking group every Wednesday 10:30am.
- Aine Havlin Fitness at Greencastle Community Centre Tel:
0860681696 for more info and to book a class/pt session/bootcamp.
- What courses/classes would you be interested in attending at
Greencastle Community Centre? Let us know!
For further information on any of the above please phone 9381054