Your local site for club notes
:: Greencastle Community Centre
For further information please phone 074 93 81054, email
or visit us on Facebook.
- Wellbeing & Creativity Workshops with Kathleen O'Hara Farren
9, 16, 23 and 30 from 11am – 12pm. Booking now. Call Kathleen on 074 93 81000.
Enquiries are most welcome.
- Kickboxing every Tuesday & Thursday. Kids 6-7pm and adults 7-8pm.
- Jarla’s Halloween Cartoons Tuesday 30th October 1:15pm – 2:30pm.
- Places available on upcoming sailing theory courses; full list
available on our website and FB page.
- Tai Chi Friday mornings 10am.
- Shooting Starz Gymnastics, every Monday 4-5pm for 5yrs, 5-6pm for
10-13yrs, 6-7pm for 6&7yrs and 7-8pm for 8&9yrs. €5 per class, €40
- Greencastle Tennis Academy with Liam Sweeney, professionally
qualified tennis coach, every Tuesday 4:30pm for 5yrs+. New faces
welcome. Call Liam for more information on 048 71 226223 or email
- Greencastle Women’s Group meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month
at 10:30am. New faces always welcome!
- The Coyle School of Irish Dancing: For fun, for Feiseanna and for
grading/examinations every Friday at 3:15pm. Call Janet on 086
-Rachel’s Relax Kids at Greencastle Community Centre. Tel Rachel:
087 612 6210.
- Baby & Toddler Group Thursdays 10am – 12pm. €3 per child, €5 per
family, snacks & drinks included, new faces welcome!
- Pilates for adults and dance classes for children (ballet age 4+,
hip hop/jazz age 8+) with ZoNa Dance Company at Greencastle
Community Centre. Contact 086 8222189 for more info or
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tuesday & Friday 7:30pm. Tel :0044 7597313759
for more info. First class is free!
- The Write Stuff Kids Club, Creative Writing & Storytelling,
Tuesday 5-6pm. Special Halloween class 30th October. Contact Grainne
on 086 3148541.
- Vivid Performances Speech & Drama Thursday 7pm. Call Emma for more
- Slimming World every Wednesday 7pm.
- Large, modern office space available to-let. All mod-cons,
high-speed wifi, landline access, self-contained kitchen facilities
and storage. Contact the centre for more information.
- Birthday parties; bouncy castle, multi-sports and party room, all
under one roof, call us for more info!
- 24/7 accessible defibrillator is located at the centre in an
outdoor case in a prominent location at the front of the community
centre and is accessed by entering a code on the digital keypad
which is obtained by dialling 999 or 112. Defibrillator is easy to
use and fully automated.
- Core Care free counselling service available. Please call 0044
7849223114 or 074 93 81054 to book an appointment.
- Competitive rates on room rental available for classes, workshops,
training; Introductory offers. Call the centre for more info!
- Fantastic selection of kids and adults books available at the
centre for a small donation.
- Aine Havlin Fitness at Greencastle Community Centre. Tel: 086
0681696 for more info and to book a class/pt session/bootcamp.
What courses/classes would you be interested in attending at
Greencastle Community Centre? Let us know!
For further information on any of the above please phone 9381054